In a busy world where every minute is meaningful, hiring a professional cleaner can make the difference between easy living and a nervous breakdown. Not only does their engagement save you time and effort but also ensures that your space is cleaned to the highest standards, ensuring the safety and health of everyone living or visiting there.
However, to ensure you’re getting the highest level of house cleaning service in Greenville, NC for the money you’re paying, it is crucial that you communicate your cleaning needs effectively, as well as promote a healthy work relationship between you and your cleaner. This is where your understanding of their duties and responsibilities will play a critical role.
What are the duties of a cleaner?
The primary duty of a cleaner is to ensure that the premises they are responsible for are clean and free of any dirt, dust, or other contaminants. However, do note that this is a gross generalization. In reality, the extent of their duties will vary depending on the services rendered by a company and the specific package your choose.
As such, your cleaners may perform various tasks, including:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and dusting to maintain the cleanliness of the floors, carpets, and surfaces.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the toilets, sinks, and other bathroom fixtures to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
- (Optional or per request) Empty trash cans, wash windows, and clean mirrors to ensure that the premises are spotless and inviting.
What are the responsibilities of a cleaner?
While the duties are based on the extent of the company’s service, as well as your specific instructions/needs/preferences, their responsibilities are universal in every instance and go beyond merely cleaning the premises. In general, professional cleaners are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the products and equipment they use are safe and effective. Cleaners must be knowledgeable about the different types of products and their proper use to ensure that they do not cause harm to the environment, the people, or the property they are cleaning.
- Ensuring that they follow all safety procedures and protocols to prevent accidents or injuries (to occupants, as well as themselves) while performing their duties.
- Maintaining confidentiality, discretion, and security in areas where sensitive information or valuable items are kept.
What are not the duties of a cleaner?
It is crucial to note that there are certain tasks that cannot be construed as cleaners’ duties or responsibilities. For instance, cleaners are not responsible for:
- Carrying out any repairs or maintenance tasks that require specialized skills or equipment.
- Handling any hazardous waste or materials that require special disposal procedures.
- Moving heavy furniture or equipment or performing any tasks that require significant physical effort beyond what is reasonably expected.
Where can I find a reliable house cleaning service in Greenville, NC?
Looking for professional cleaners who can provide you with top-notch service and deliver consistent results? Well, you’re in the right place! Castle Keepers boast a team of experienced and dedicated professionals, who can help you maintain a beautiful and healthy environment in your home, whether it is near or far away from East Carolina University.
Whether you need a regular arrangement or a one-time move-in clean, we have the expertise and equipment to get the job done, and done right. We use safe and effective green cleaning products and follow strict safety protocols to ensure that your property in Greenville is cleaned to the highest standards.
Reach out to us today and rest assured that we’ll spare no effort or resources to ensure that your residential space is clean, safe, and aesthetically pleasing!