IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, DIAL 911
TEAM PRIVATE NUMBERS
These numbers are for Castle Keepers House Cleaning employees only.
Our Purpose and Core Values guide our actions in business and our relationships with clients and other team members. We are proud of our team members, supervisors, and managers and respect their work. We expect our team members to follow and respect our Purpose and Core Values and maintain the highest degree of honesty. The community judges Castle Keepers by the actions of all its team members.
Our Purpose – We believe home service professionals and our work are essential. Because of this, we are committed to personal growth and continuous improvement for the benefit of our team members and those we serve.
Our Core Values – We use the acronym HIPER to represent our core values:
- Health and Safety – The ability to understand and keep everyone’s health and safety in mind while working.
- Integrity – The quality of being honest and fair.
- Professionalism – The skill, good judgment, and polite behavior expected from a person trained to do a good job.
- Enthusiasm – The inspiration to do a job with excitement, passion, and energy.
- Reliability – The ability to be trusted to do or to provide what is needed.
Our Code of Conduct – Our cleaning expertise and the quality of our service should delight and satisfy our customers. Our team members, staff, and Company grow and prosper from this foundation. Here is a partial list of what we expect from all team members at Castle Keepers:
- Focus on performance, productivity, and efficiency in all work endeavors.
- Treat all Castle Keepers team members and customers with respect and consideration.
- Cooperate as a team and work in a manner safe for individuals and their fellow team members.
- Talk to a manager about any grievances and resist pursuing personal problems between team members at work.
- Leave personal issues at home – if they interfere with work, talk to a manager as soon as possible. Maybe we can help.
- Clean and maintain Company property equipment and always keep it in working order.
- Keep wastefulness of Company resources to a minimum.
- Respect Company property and use only for defined purposes and Company business.
- Keep all work, meeting, and break areas at the office and field clean and clutter-free.
- Respect the confidentiality of Castle Keepers and its customers.
We evaluate all team members on the following:
- Leadership skills,
- Technical skills associated with your position,
- Customer service skills,
- Ability to perform all job duties,
- Compliance with Castle Keepers’ policies and procedures (especially attendance), and
- Participation in our continuous training process.
Safety Data Sheets
The purpose of this quality plan is to identify the quality management methods being applied to the Customer Service Agreement between Castle Keepers House Cleaning and its customers for residential cleaning. The expected outcome is a clean home and a satisfied customer. Read more
Green Cleaning Policy
Green cleaning is cleaning to protect health without harming the environment. Castle Keepers House Cleaning is committed to protection of the environment, the health and safety of its employees and customers, and to providing leadership in green cleaning for the residential cleaning industry. Read more
The organization shall have clear procedures for effective communication among all levels of the organization. Read more
astle Keepers House Cleaning is committed to protection of the environment, the health and safety of its employees and customers, and to providing leadership in environmental stewardship for the residential cleaning industry. Read more