To state the environmental and safety policy of Castle Keepers, Inc. and provide for the expectation of compliance by every department and employee to ensure the implementation of the policy.
The environmental and safety policy is the stated philosophy of Castle Keepers. It relates to all business operations and encompasses all departments of the company.
Castle Keepers is committed to protection of the environment, the health and safety of its employees and customers, and to providing leadership in environmental stewardship for the residential cleaning industry.
- Recognizing that cleaning organizations have an unavoidable and direct impact on the environment, Castle Keepers is committed to providing services that have the least possible impact on the natural environment.
- Castle Keepers will meet or exceed the requirements of all environmental laws and regulations.
- Castle Keepers will continually assess our environmental technology and programs and monitor progress towards environmental goals by keeping abreast of new cleaning technologies and laws/regulations. In addition, the company will review environmental objectives every 24 months and monitor and improve performance.
- Castle Keepers is committed to pollution prevention and a reduction in the generation of waste. Castle Keepers will conserve natural resources by reusing, recycling materials, purchasing concentrated and/or recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Castle Keepers will ensure through training that every employee understands and is responsible and accountable for incorporating environmental quality considerations into daily business activities.
- Castle Keepers will provide employees, customers, and the public with our environmental policy and relevant and factual information about the environmental quality of our services.
Castle Keepers will ensure that all employees have appropriate awareness and knowledge and will understand, promote, and assist in the implementation of and compliance with this policy, and report any environmental concerns.