Expertise-Based House Cleaning Services in Atlanta
Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta is a reputable company that has been the leader in innovation among house cleaning professionals in Atlanta and the area for many years. We are the pioneers of environmentally-friendly and sustainable products, supplies, and methods in residential house cleaning services. We continue to evolve and develop the services we offer to keep fulfilling the divergent demands of our customers. Get a free quote below!
We are a professional maid service you can trust
Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta is the preferred house cleaning company in Atlanta. We employ the most qualified and experienced professional cleaners in order to ensure all our valued customers receive the same high level of service during each visit. We perform stringent background checks of all our potential staff, and we thoroughly vet them before we bring them into our ever-growing family of cleaning professionals.
However, we do not stop there. Not only do we want you to feel safe and comfortable allowing unfamiliar people into your home, but we also want them prepared for any cleaning task you have. That is why we train all our employees in various professional cleaning techniques. This is how we were able to become the first house cleaning service to earn the Cleaning Industry Management Standard certification and its Green Building designation.
At Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta, we aim to provide our clients with thorough and efficient maid service across the Atlanta region. In addition, we want to keep your home safe and healthy for you, your family, pets, as well as your plants. Our cleaners are qualified and trained to implement the latest green cleaning techniques. It’s why we use strictly non-toxic products that minimize our carbon footprint. To further our eco-friendly methods, our team uses as little water as possible when making your home shine.
We provide clean, green, and safe cleaning solutions
We provide clean, green, and safe cleaning solutions
Take a look at what our customers are saying about us
We are eager to hear your sincere feedback
Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta is a company that is constantly trying to find new ways of giving our customers in Atlanta their free time back with our maid service. However, we did not come where we are without closely listening to our customers’ specific requirements and needs, which is why we highly value their feedback. Once our house cleaners are done, we email a Cleaning Scorecard to our clients. This helps us hear our clients’ opinions of our service.
Customers are able to leave their impressions of our house cleaning service with only a couple of clicks of the mouse or a few taps of the screen. It is only through honest customer feedback and constant interaction with our clients that we can keep improving our services and continue providing our customers exactly what they need. This is how we remain one of the fastest-growing providers in Atlanta and the nearby neighborhoods
Our policy is professional honesty and integrity
We serve the following areas near Atlanta
More Locations Coming Soon!
Do cleaners bring their own supplies?
More Locations Coming Soon!
Not all cleaning companies bring their own supplies. Why outsource and hire a professional cleaning service if you can’t count on them to bring their own equipment? Luckily, our team provides everything that is necessary for a meticulous house cleaning in Atlanta. We bring with us our top-quality green cleaning products and supplies that are perfectly safe for your home, the entire family, as well as the environment. If you’d like us to use your preferred choice of cleaning agent, do not hesitate to let our team know.
We offer comprehensive maid service in Atlanta
For years, Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta has been the leading provider of detail-oriented house cleaning services across the region. However, we’re not only the leaders in home hygiene, but we also possess in-depth knowledge of modern green and safe practices and we are always looking for new ways to improve. It is this kind of dedication to our craft that has allowed us to remain one of the top cleaning companies in the area.
For us, house cleaning is more than just a service we provide to residents of Atlanta and the nearby areas. Just take a look at some of our reviews and you’ll begin to understand what it is why strive to offer to our customers. We’re not just getting rid of dust and dirt – we’re providing an unforgettable customer experience by giving all our jobs a personal touch by customizing our cleanings to serve varying requirements. We’re in the industry to change it for the better, one cleaning at a time.
We’ll do the cleaning while you do the relaxing
Is my house too dirty for a cleaning service?
Overwhelming and hectic working schedules reflect a modern lifestyle. It’s no wonder homeowners are no longer capable of finding the time and willpower to keep their homes in clean conditions. There are numerous reasons why grime, dirt, and bacteria permeate your living space and why hiring a maid service in Atlanta is the way to go. For starters, you may think your home is beyond control, cluttered and dirty, and you’d rather leave it to accumulate than have someone see it in this condition. Another reason is that homeowners may not know how or which products to use. Rest assured, our pros are here only to help and never pass judgment. We respect the privacy of our clients and practice the highest level of professionalism when conducting our services.
We’re here to show you a higher standard of house cleaning
We’re not only going to thoroughly clean your home top to bottom, but we’ll introduce you to a whole new level of house cleaning service which begins long before our cleaners actually arrive at your address. We provide an easy and streamlined online booking process, an excellent customer service experience, and a guarantee that you will be satisfied once you see the quality of our maid service for yourself. Our company believes in constantly providing a high-quality service to all our customers and listening to their feedback in order to keep improving the service we do. Contact us today and be a step closer to a clean, healthy, and fresh home.
Become a member of the Castle Keepers family today!
If you’d like to join a house cleaning company in Atlanta & the area, contact Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta today! We offer various industry opportunities, excellent work culture, and modern staff incentives to make your workdays as happy and fulfilling as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve never hired a professional company before, you may be wondering what tasks experts take care of. While this will mostly depend on the type of service or package you choose, the pros perform a broad range of cleaning services, including additional tasks of your choice. A routine clean checklist includes the following:
Living room, bedroom, dining room
- Cobweb & dust ceiling fans, light fixtures and exposed vents
- Dust window sills, sashes, and blinds
- General dusting of furniture and open shelving
- Dust baseboards, door frames, and doors
- Dust light switches
- Vacuum carpets
- Mop and vacuum hard surface floors
- General dusting of lampshades & mirrors
- Make beds
Kitchen and bathroom
- Everything above, plus:
- Clean and sanitize countertops
- Clean sink and faucet fixtures
- Wipe down kitchen appliances
- Clean stove top and oven exteriors
- Clean refrigerator exteriors
- Scrub shower and tub
- Clean bathroom fixtures
Besides these regular tasks, your maid service in Atlanta may offer additional services that can include cleaning the interior of the stove, changing linens, washing the window interior, and more.
If you’ve just hired a professional to do your cleaning, you might be wondering what you can do to prepare your home before the pros arrive. In order to get the most out of what you paid for and make sure the maid can work efficiently, consider taking these steps before they arrive:
- Prepare instructions of what the maid should pay special attention to.
- If you’re not going to be home, make sure you leave the keys in an easy-to-find spot.
- Declutter and pick up toys, magazines, and other items that may be lying around.
- Relocate your pets so that they don’t interfere with your cleaner’s work.
- Provide the necessary cleaning products if you have ones you prefer.
Once you decide it’s time to reach out to professional cleaners, it’s essential to pick a reputable and trustworthy company for your house cleaning. The company should put the emphasis on your security and peace of mind. To that effect, they should have a rigorous vetting system in place to ensure their cleaners are thoroughly background checked. Other considerations to take into account include:
- Years of experience
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Professional approach
- Personalized checklists and extra options
Here at our company, we tick all the boxes. Book an appointment with our experts today by contacting our customer service. Find out why we’re the go-to maid service in Atlanta and across the region.
It’s never easy letting a stranger into your home. If it’s your first time hiring a professional to do your household chores, you may have a hard time adjusting and trusting that you not only get your money’s worth, but that you’re safe and at ease around your maid.
This is why asking your cleaning service in Atlanta the right questions is important to be able to choose your preferred company. Here are five essential questions to ask:
- Do they thoroughly screen your cleaners?
- Are the maids licensed, qualified, and insured?
- Do they offer satisfaction guarantees?
- Do they bring their own products and supplies?
- Do they offer an eco-friendly cleaning option?
Whether you should tip your cleaner depends on four main factors:
- Company policy: Many companies choose to pay their staff more as a way to eliminate the need for tipping. Other cleaning services include tips as part of their cleaning packages.
- Agency or self-employed: Self-employed cleaners have the flexibility to set their types of service and going rates, which removes the need for tipping.
- Cleaning package: If you hire a cleaning service in Atlanta for a one-time or deep clean of your home, you aren’t expected to tip someone you’re likely to never see again. If you have a maid coming on a weekly or b-weekly basis, you might want to consider the occasional tip.
- Quality of service: If you are happy with the work your cleaner has performed, a generous tip will not only let them know you value their hard work, but also solidify your professional relationship.
Yes, hiring a professional maid service in Atlanta and the surrounding areas is definitely worth the investment, especially if you hire a reputable company such as Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta . We will get your home spick-and-span, and we will give you back your free time to spend on more important things. Contact us today!
When it comes to what a typical house cleaning service includes, it all depends on the company you choose to hire. We provide a comprehensive checklist that will tackle the following tasks, separated by room:
- Office, bedrooms, family room, dining room, and living room:
- Removing cobwebs and dusting exposed vents, light fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Dusting window sills, shutters, blinds, and sashes
- Dusting baseboards
- Dusting all light switches
- Dusting doors and door frames
- Vacuuming all carpets
- Mopping and vacuuming hard floors
- Dusting open shelving and furniture
- Dusting various knickknacks, mirrors, artwork, and lampshades
- Making your beds
- Cleaning all sliding glass doors and French doors on the inside and on the outside
- Removing trash and disinfecting and relining all trash cans
- Laundry room, bathroom, and kitchen: This includes all of the already-mentioned tasks, plus cleaning and sanitizing the following:
- Faucets and sink fixtures
- Kitchen appliance exteriors
- The inside and the outside of the microwave
- Exteriors of your oven and your refrigerator
- Stove tops
- Drips and smudges on drawers and cabinets
- Your tub and shower
- Bathroom fixtures
- Scrubbing the toilet inside and outside
The frequency of standard maid services varies from one household in Atlanta to another. However, experts from Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta recommend a routine house cleaning on a weekly basis to ensure maximum cleanliness and freshness of your home. Contact us today and let’s devise a schedule together.
The price of a professional maid service depends on the size of your home, the type of service you book, and the current state of your household. However, the best way to receive an accurate quote for a house cleaning in Atlanta is to contact Castle Keepers House Cleaning of Atlanta. You provide the information you need and we will tell you how much the service will cost. Contact us today!
If you’re in need of thorough and efficient house cleaning services anywhere in the area, you should contact our team. We are one of the leading experts ready to take care of your chores quickly and effortlessly.
We do not cater only to the residents of Atlanta and the surrounding neighborhoods. We also provide efficient house cleanings in Greenville and top-to-bottom cleaning services in Charleston. We’re your reliable go-to company and you can always count on us to perform an excellent service, from dependable maid service in Lilburn to timely and efficient house cleaning in Lawrenceville and the surrounding area.
It doesn’t matter if you live near the Georgia Aquarium, or closer to the Centennial Olympic Park. We will dispatch our vetted and trustworthy cleaners to your address and let them do their magic. Reach out to us today!